Wirral Beatles Tours
Beatles across the Mersey
- Cavern City Tours are now offering visitors the chance to see some of the venues across the River Mersey from Liverpool on the Wirral Peninsula, where The Beatles played in the early 1960s.
- The tour includes legendary venues in Birkenhead, Port Sunlight, New Brighton, Liscard and Barnston which all hosted historic performances by The Beatles between 1960 and 1963.
- One of the most significant venues in the story of The Beatles is Hulme Hall in Port Sunlight where they had been booked to play at an event on 18 August 1962 - it was their first gig with Ringo as their official drummer. Cavern City Tours celebrated 50 Years of the Beatles at this venue on 18 August 2102 with a concert featuring the Cavern Club Beatles and The Shakers.
- Tours available to book for any number of people, please
- Tours depart Liverpool city centre and finish at the Cavern Club.