The 2-hour Magical Mystery Tour starts at the Albert Dock and finishes at Mathew Street, home of The Cavern Club.
Meet your guide at the Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office, Anchor Courtyard, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AS 10 minutes before your tour departure time.
The ticket office is open 7 days a week from 9:30am to 4pm and sells a great range of souvenirs including tour guide maps, Cavern branded face masks and postcards. Tel: 0151 703 9100.
The Magical Mystery Tour finishes at Mathew Street, Liverpool L2 6RE.
Liverpool ONE Car Park, Strand Street, Liverpool L1 8LT is a few minutes walk from the start and finish points.
The tour lasts 2 hours and includes the following locations with stops for photos on the way:
- Childhood home of Ringo Starr
- George Harrison’s Birthplace (passengers get off the bus here)
- Penny Lane (passengers get off the bus here)
- St Peter’s Church Hall (where John and Paul met for the first time)
- Strawberry Field (passengers get off the bus here)
- John Lennon’s childhood home
- Paul McCartney’s childhood home (passengers get off the bus here)
- Former schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute (now LIPA)
- The world famous Cavern Club, birthplace of the Beatles,
The Magical Mystery Tour is the only Beatles tour that finishes at Mathew Street, home of The Cavern and steeped in Beatles heritage. Magical Mystery Tour customers can enjoy free entry** into The Cavern Club on the day of their tour.
**Free entry excluded on annual International Beatleweek Festival dates (24 – 30 August 2022). Admission can be purchased in advance for the festival at www.internationalbeatleweek.com (subject to availability)
Please do check our Covid-19 guidelines for updated information that may affect your visit before booking.